Monday, February 4, 2013

Bra on Stage (blog)

During my lifespan I've only been to a handful of concerts. In fact, I'm certain I can count all of them on one hand. In chronological order: Everclear, Incubus, Kanye West, and MGMT. This doesn't include the international DJs seen live (hundreds), which IMO don't count as concerts. Last weekend I went to another.. that's 5 now! A full hand of concerts! Ellie Goulding's music isn't exactly coveted by men worldwide but as for women, we are fans. As well as the gays, one of which kept rubbing his rear end all over me as he was recklessly dancing. I put a stop to that. Just because you don't want to have sex with me doesn't mean you can violate my frontal area. Thanks!

Ellie was great live. Her voice was nearly perfect and the band was powerful. Lots of synchronized drumming. The thing that surprised me most about her was her apparent masculinity. Her voice is so feminine and beautiful that to see her in black leather pants, black tank top, hunched over with arms bowing out from her sides… she was oozing testosterone. Clearly I wasn't the only one to notice this oddity when some lovelorn fan threw her magenta push-up bra at Ellie while performing.

To top it off, I had a very sexual and intimate dream about the British songstress that night in which we proceeded to get naughty and nice in a Vegas hotel room after her show. I guess that's what happens when you are in need of some lovin'. Hehe.

2013-02-01_22

No comments:

Post a Comment