Thursday, February 7, 2013

Andale! Panama! (blog)

Central America. Never been there. So, why not move there, right?!

Have been planning on moving out of the country in the next 6-12 months, however, a sudden gust of life situation has come my way. Instead, I'm moving in about 6-8 weeks. This probably seems sudden and I'm not going to disagree! Something to note, I've moved every year for the last ten years. On top of that, I moved four times last year. Two of which were apartment relocations within my building. Another story for another time. Needless to say, moving has become second nature.

I'm rather excited to play in the rainforest on on the beaches of Panama. Definitely incorporating more outdoor photo shoots for my upcoming site (femmefetish.com). Beaches, here I come with my teeny weeny bikinis! On a more serious note, I know but a few words of Spanish. Which is a problem considering I'm moving to a Spanish speaking country in a few weeks. Whoops… didn't plan ahead. Rosetta Stone is going to be on daily sessions upon arrival.

I leave in two weeks for a 6 day visit to Panama before officially moving there. Hopefully I'll be able to get my phone to work somehow so that I can update you guys with pretty pictures and taunt you with warm tropical beaches. Muahahaaa! I will show no mercy.

<3

Panama

No comments:

Post a Comment