Monday, January 28, 2013

Jousting, Gypsies, and Kings (blog)

Show me a man who doesn't like Vegas, and I'll show you a man who doesn't know how to have fun. :)

I went to Las Vegas last week on business and pleasure. After all, Even if your initial reason for going is business it almost always turns into pleasure as well! Hard to avoid in a city like that.
a
Aria is now one of my favorite hotels (despite the fact they charge for every single thing, including a $150 mandatory fee to use the internet) due to the beautiful rooms and general style of the hotel.

While, I can't give you the details of all my adventures in Vegas, I can tell you about my favorite part of the trip. It may come as a surprise, but this happened at Excalibur… of all places! My friends and I managed to acquire some medicinal green, if you catch my drift. Which we promptly took to use and then headed to "The Tournament of Kings" show at Excalibur. If you don't know, this show is intended for children and features jousting and general medieval debauchery. What I discovered that evening was that THC + Jousting + Turkey Legs = BEST TIME EVER. Watching knights gallop at each other with large sticks, and beautiful maidens gently dance, among other things, I was absolutely elated. Stress free. Fancy free. Totally content. T'were a fantastic moment in time, and you should do the same next time you find yourself in the city of sin!

No comments:

Post a Comment