Monday, November 7, 2011

California Rush (blog)

Hello gents, and hopefully a few ladies. :)

 

This week I'm in lovely (but bankrupt, boooo) California. I'll be in the golden state doing photo shoots, video shoots, and I'll be making an appearance at a convention where I'll be slinging some photography software. Yeehaw! I'm pretty excited since I'm already suffering withdrawals from the Seattle shoot I participated in just a few weeks ago (see post http://femmeeden.posterous.com/ta-aplenty). Unfortunately I won't be surrounded by the beautiful solo girls, but apparently California has some pretty hot gals, right? I'll have to find me a few. ;)

 

Less than a week after I return home to the east coast, I'll be flying back to California to visit family for Thanksgiving.  My parents just moved back to the town where I graduated high school... going to see some people I haven't seen in over 7 years. This is going to be an interesting one! Nostalgic and possibly explosive, haha. Who knows?! I'll make sure to keep the updates coming here and my blog at femmeeden.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment