Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boobs and Latex. (blog and pics)

Last week, one very rainy day, I took photos in latex. Not just any latex... hot red, black striped, hip hugging latex. The way it feels on my skin is divine. The rain only added to the effect. Granted... I had to put the latex on in a car (one of the harder things I've had to do as a model) but the photos came out quite nice, despite my struggles. In fact, one of the latex dresses split at the seam as I was wiggling around in the front seat, trying to be ever so careful. I was shooting in the stairwell of a parking garage that belonged to a university. People were walking up and down the stairs, and entering and exiting the elevator. This really put a damper on things as it was quite difficult shooting nudity with the constant threat of getting caught loomed overhead. I can only imagine what they were thinking as they saw me standing there in my skyscraper heels and shiny outfit with my breasts practically hanging out of my top. I can be a very naughty girl sometimes. :P

 

I hope to get the chance to take more photos in latex, and under the right circumstances. But... I was brave and pulled through it. See some photos from the shoot at my blog, http://www.femmeeden.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment