Monday, October 24, 2011

Autumnal (blog and pics)

Just a few days ago I traveled a few hours away to visit a mountain, in hopes that I would experience my first New England Autumn. I was greatly disappointed to find out the fall colors had peaked the previous week. By the time I arrived the leaves were a dingy shade of brown, and all but naked. Couldn't help but feel like I had failed. Autumn is the start of my favorite season... winter! So, not the best start to the cold weather, but none-the-less there was some beautiful scenery I managed to get a few last peeks of. I did happen to find one beautiful tree, who seemed to be waiting for me... holding onto it's most beautiful colors just because it knew I was coming and didn't want to let me down. You can see the picture of said tree below. Also, took off my shirt on the car ride home... the girls wanted to breathe in the fresh mountain air. Hehe.

 

 

Let the commencing of winter... commence! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment