Thursday, July 7, 2011

Latex is a girl's best friend! (Pic)

My birthday is July 8th... Did you know?! Spoil me, cause I deserve it! My amazon wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/RB3I9NEN2L6E

 

Who out there loves the look of latex? Well, a very nice friend of mine sent some gorgeous bright red latex leggings and I wore them for the first time Monday. This is the first time I've ever worn latex (apart from an open cup bra, which was really just small strips of latex, boo). It's a bit of a pain to get on, it is awkward in many ways, but somehow I really love the way it feels and especially the way it looks. I really love rubbing the lubricant over the outside to make it shiny, it's incredibly sexually arousing. One thing I find to be weird is how much my skin sweats underneath. I mean, at the base of the leggings, at my ankles, my skin was soaked from the sweat dripping down from underneath the latex. I was dripping puddles, lol. Anyway, I think I'd like to experiment with more latex... maybe a full catsuit! Mmmm, yea.

 

Anyway, here is a picture I took (with my new camera remote!) of my new best friend... latex.

 

Femme_eden_hot_brunette_babe_nude_ass

 

<3 Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment