Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday Time! ...with sexy photo (Blog)

Ahoy Mateys!

Guess who's birthday is coming up?! Mine. I'm hoping it will be a better one than last year. My birthdays usually seem to fizzle rather than sparkle. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong. Perhaps I just really hate knowing one more year of life has become another notch in my bedpost, so to speak. If you're a birthday aficionado please pass on your words of wisdom. And while you're at it... spoil me with something from my wishlist to make this year's celebration a little better... http://amzn.com/w/RB3I9NEN2L6E

On a happier note, I went to a large camping trip festival last week which was a lot of fun. I'm not one for camping, but I like the idea...of it. I just don't do well with rain, cold, and bugs the whole time! I promptly rented a hotel room down the street two days into non stop rain. (I certainly am whiny this week, eh?) However, the festival was fun... good food, good people, good music, and a fun dance party on the last night. I was involved in organizing dancers for the party and I managed to find 3 good girls for the stage. One was a stripper/belly dancer and she was fun to watch, especially to electronic music. Something about belly dancing and electronic goes together so well.

Anywho, here is a pretty cool photo from a shoot I did yesterday (unedited, which is why you can see the backdrop seam!). I told you I'd spoil you. :D

 

Test-1880

 

As always, you can find more of me at Femmeeden.com. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment