Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Suit (Blog)

My birthday is coming up oh so soon. Did you know?! July 8th. Get with it and make me feel loved. My amazon wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/RB3I9NEN2L6E

I'm doing a photoshoot this week on a waterfall. Oh yes... I'm excited, you're excited, we're all excited! I'm hoping the weather turns out, but not a big deal if it rains because I'll already be drenched! I have to drive about 4 hours to get to the falls, stay in a seedy hotel, and deal with bad food and even worse bugs... but it's so worth it. Of course, the photos will be on my site at femmeeden.com (still in construction, but will be up soon so bookmark!). Until then you'll have to keep an eye out here for a sneak peek. You'll come to find, I'm a very generous girl. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment