Monday, December 17, 2012

Deck the halls with boughs of… pulled muscle?

That's right ladies and gentlemen. I think my body is trying to tell me to take it a bit easier. Yesterday I was mostly couch ridden because I somehow pulled a large muscle in my back. Not so sure how it happened. Could be from dancing on webcam since I've been doing this more than usual lately (profiles.myfreecams.com/FemmeEden) or maybe it was that hour long "pleasure session" I had privately with myself the day before… hmm. Mysteries of life.

Perhaps you find this silly to share. A pulled muscle? Why should you care? Well, this has never happened to me. I'm not quite sure what to do. Do I massage it? Do I put heat on it? Do I pray to the back muscle gods? It hurts! I can't twist my torso without pain. I'm hoping that after a hot tub soak (In a tiny black bikini. Can you picture it? Hehe.) and a good night's sleep it will magically disappear.

Here's to hoping my back will be coping. You can fire me now. :)

-Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment