Sunday, October 9, 2011

Honky Tonk

Finally, a breather! This month is cruising along very smoothly, thus far. Enjoying the chance to relax a bit, which means I've been organizing everything... as per usual. No rest for the wicked, lol. I uncovered some photos in my phone that I had every intention of sharing with you guys, but with the hectic nature of the last few months... I plum forgot! For instance, I uncovered the photos from a visit to the local petting zoo/farm. Riveting! They aren't masterpieces, nor are they that interesting... but I had a lot of fun and want to share.

 

Aside from the smells and odd noises the animals make, I had no idea how adorable baby sheep and goats were. I literally almost cried because they are so damn cute. Maybe there is some merit in animal husbandry after all? Apart from that I rode a tractor through some gardens and sunflower fields... because, let's face it, I've got a little honky-tonk in me. Chalk that one up to an uneventful yet blissful day. And please excuse the frumpy clothes... decided to blend in with the surroundings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment